Key Takeaways – Ethical Entrepreneurship – Certificate of Specialisation.
- Face the challenges of start-ups and scaling-up.
- Inspire yourself with ethical values and focus on building your business,
- ‘Create value’ beyond maximising profitability.
- Address your ‘pain-points’ and bounce back stronger than before.
- Understand the numbers, associated jargons and their real context from a business perspective.
- Tap into practical experiences, exposures and business acumen shared by ‘Ethical Entrepreneurs’.
- Monitor progress of your business by periodically reviewing your financial statements.
- Select your co-founders, partners and initial setting-up teams for success.
- Persevere and move on without quitting.