This Program will help participants:
- To gain a globally recognized qualification that covers Islamic finance from both a technical and a Shari’ah perspective.
- To understand the influence of Shari’ah in a business context and in banking and finance contracts.
- To understand basic products of Islamic banks including Mudaraba, Musharaka, Murabaha, ljarah, Salam, Istisna and various types of Deposit Accounts
- A very good Induction Program for all the staff in the banking sector to comprehend the difference between Islamic banking and conventional banking, to get equipped to serve the customers convincingly, as to what Islamic finance is all about.
- Islamic Economics and its Worldview
- History and Evolution of Islamic Banking and Finance
- Islamic Business Ethics
- Islamic Banking and Finance Features
- Shariah and Fiqh Principles
- Islamic Banking and Finance Infrastructure
Bonus sessions: Practice of Islamic Banking & Finance Covered in all the Webinar Sessions, whilst preparing yourself to get through the Examination.
MIT-Muhammad Ikram Thowfeek is one of the very rare and unique Islamic finance personalities in the industry. Teaching Islamic finance on various topics is his passion and have taught more than 5000 Islamic finance students globally over the last three (3) decades. He is a Chartered Accountant by profession and an Islamic Banker and Ethical Entrepreneur by practice.
Equipped with more than 30 years of practical experience and exposure in a 40+ Years old Islamic finance industry. He is also a Setting up Strategist, and has set up six prominent Islamic banks and Islamic financial institutions in the world from scratch. He is also an Author, a Career-coach, A prominent speaker in International Islamic Finance Forums and most importantly, a humble and a simple human-being.