This Program will help participants:
- To gain a globally recognized qualification that covers Islamic finance from both a technical and a Shari’ah perspective.
- To understand the influence of Shari’ah in a business context in banking and finance contracts.
- To understand basic products of Islamic banks including Mudaraba, Musharaka, Murabaha, ljarah, Salam, Istisna and current accounts.
- To know underlying principles of Islamic asset management, Sukuk market and Islamic insurance.
- To obtain Associate membership from CISI-UK.
Bonus sessions: Practices of Islamic Banking & Finance Covered in all the Webinar Sessions, whilst preparing yourself to get through the Examination and become an Associate Member of the CISI-UK.
Financial Contracts and Techniques Applied by Islamic Banks.
Islamic Assets & Funds Management.
Sukuk (Islamic Bonds) Market.