Certificate of Specialisation
FGA-MIT SIGNATURE PROGRAMS
Key Takeaways – Ethical Entrepreneurship – Certificate of Specialisation.
- Face the challenges of start-ups and scaling-up.
- Inspire yourself with ethical values and focus on building your business,
- ‘Create value’ beyond maximising profitability.
- Address your ‘pain-points’ and bounce back stronger than before.
- Understand the numbers, associated jargons and their real context from a business perspective.
- Tap into practical experiences, exposures and business acumen shared by ‘Ethical Entrepreneurs’.
- Monitor progress of your business by periodically reviewing your financial statements.
- Select your co-founders, partners and initial setting-up teams for success.
- Persevere and move on without quitting.
This workshop is ideal for you if you:
Want to be your own boss
Aspire to be an ‘Ethical Entrepreneur’
Have failed but not given up
Want to scale up your startup
Want to make a difference on yourself and others
Want to ‘create value’ beyond profitability
Are street smart and you want to get into the corporate world or be an ‘Ethical Entrepreneur’.
Key Topics Covered in the Sessions
Learn how to practically apply your values to your entrepreneurship journey – social, moral, religious and ethical values. Join a panel of experts touching on areas such as start-ups, micro-financing, entrepreneurship and youth empowerment in this exclusive 2-day, 6-hour session where valuable knowledge, wisdom and insights will be shared with the audience.
The Ethical Entrepreneurship Panel
Kemal Abdela Kaso
O-YES Global Foundation
MIT-Muhammed Ikram Thowfeek
Founder, MIT Global Group
This program is brought to you by:
Ethical Entrepreneurship Certificate of Specialisation - In a nutshell
How is the content delivered?
All aspects of these sessions are conducted in a fully digital/virtual setting via Zoom.
How long do these sessions last for?
The Ethical Entrepreneurship session takes a total of 6 hours spread out over 2 days at 3 hours each.
Do you issue a certificate upon completion?
We do indeed! Click here for a preview of a certificate.
What is my investment for this course?
For the 2-day session featuring a star cast of speakers and lecturers – you only pay 60USD (Certificate is included as well)
Benefits of Enrolling with the FGDA
Subject Matter Experts and Practitioners will be taking up the Webinars on a regular basis, as per the Schedule.
- We give you way more than just theoretical knowledge
- We have the best practitioners who have spent decades in the industry and have years of wisdom and knowledge
- We give you a hands-on approach to how Islamic Finance works – we guide you on the theoretical knowledge, but also show you how to apply that to real-life scenarios and problems.
Islamic Banking and Finance is a centuries old practice with its roots running back 1440 years – however, the first modern approach into Islamic Banking and Finance did not happen until 1975. Today, Islamic Banking and Finance sector is a global success story, managing funds in excess of 2 trillion US Dollars.
With educational institutes introducing Islamic Banking qualifications as mentioned earlier, competition among them is increasing rapidly to partake in this multi-trillion dollar industry. Imparting and nurturing new talent for the corporate and entrepreneurial world is what it will take to survive and thrive in this race. There is ample room for growth and new-players if we are to market Islamic Finance to the masses under the moniker of ‘valid and applicable to people of all faiths and beliefs’.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are various options to pay at your own convenience.
- Cash – You can come to our office and pay cash and get a receipt
- Direct Bank Transfer – You can transfer the funds to our First Global Academy Bank Account and share the copy to the transfer slip and get it acknowledged, followed by access to the Portal.
- You can pay digitally, using your Debit/Credit card.
Yes, if you need some time to pay for. You can select to pay in two instalments. Since this program will run upto 8-10 weeks – to start and finish.
Not for this IFQ Program. But if you are one of the students following the Dual Qualifications Program, then you have to do projects on your own and submit. All details of the project will be shard under that program.
Most of the interaction will happen on and during the weekly webinars, our lectures are very interactive and you will often find yourself participating in question and answer sessions and we give plenty of opportunity to our students during the sessions to ask any and all questions they have and clear up any confusion they might have before moving on.
We currently give our students access to two mock exams – 50 Questions picked from our question bank, with the option of trying it with 3 attempts.
Weblinks for the webinars will be shared with you on a weekly basis. You will gain access to all other educational materials + extras via the student portal and the website.
This is unfortunately not possible as the e-learning standards we adhere to require one account per student to track progress and maintain educational integrity.
A stable internet connection with a mic and webcam will be needed. You will need Zoom to access the weekly webinars.
We will send you the account login details once the payment information is verified – you can use this login info by clicking on the login button on the banner of our homepage to gain access to the student portal.
The content of the pathway will be conveyed via weekly webinars with access to educational collateral provided through the student portal of the website.